Can’t you get to the winter resorts or simply go out of town? Now, this is not a problem as within the capital, there are many places suitable for winter activities.
So, where can you go for snowmobiling or snowboarding?
1. Gorky Park, which offers the great artificial hill for snowboarders (by the way, the biggest in the world of this kind), located within the city.
2. Ski Club Lata-Track on the Krylatsky hills with lifts, slopes both for children and adults, a snow park, trails for cross-country skiing and equipment rental. It is a great place for a good weekend.
3. If you want to get your child involved in snowboarding, freestyle, ski jumping or other winter sports, then welcome to the School for skiers Capital, where children and youths are trained.
4. Our grandparents still remember Sokolniki Park – they came here to dance in the evening, play domino, visit a beautiful rose garden or just take a walk along shady alleys. Time does not stand still, and the park has changed to the better. Now you can go in for modern winter sports.
5. If you want to feel the wind while skiing from the mountain without leaving the capital, then go to the ski complex Uzkoye. Trails of different complexity, several lifts, the longest track in Moscow, artificial snow, experienced instructors – here you will find everything you want.
It was the top five places for winter sports in the capital. You can also go to Izmailovo Park and go skiing and skating there; go to the ski base Chulkovo, which is located just 20 kilometers from the capital; go to the ski complex Fox Mountain (Lisya Gora) in Balashikha or the ski center Borovskoy Kurgan in Ramenskiy.
If you are still considering whether to purchase equipment for winter sports, and the main problem is the question of storage, then you can safely throw away all doubts: SafeSpace offers you a seasonal storage. Here you can leave any equipment:
►Watch the video about our company: